SolarUK has been working with Architects, Consultants and Engineers for many years.
We can provide guidance on all aspects of the design and installation of solar thermal solutions for domestic water heating, swimming pool heating and industrial process water heating.
When specifying a solar thermal system we take into consideration many factors including, but not limited to:
- Hot water consumption volume and patterns
- Collector, controls, storage and ancillary locations
- Energy & CO² saving targets
- Protection against Legionella
- Integration with mechanical, electrical and control systems
- Architectural & structural considerations
- Installation & maintenance logistics
- Health & safety requirements
- Location & planning restrictions
- Budgetary constraints
SolarUK can offer everything from straightforward advice on the feasibility of using solar thermal, through to the detailed specification of components and installation processes, with fixed cost pricing.
To find out more about SolarUK’s products and services please use the links at the top of the page.
If you would like to discuss a specific project you can give us a call or send us an email and we’ll be happy to help.