Photovoltaics: Solar PV installation, Kent
1.76 kWp, ME9 7NE
|Panels||Sharp 220W Polycrystaline|
|Carbon Saved||1.3 Tonnes CO2/year|
After having a solar thermal system installed early in 2007, the Client asked Solar UK to supply and install a photo voltaic system on his property. Sharp 220w polycrystalline modules were specified to feed a Fronius IG inverter.
At SolarUK we are unique in that we provide solar solutions, working with the customer to turn their solar gain into Energy.
We specialize in enabling customers to realise their solar potential and the real financial gains associated.
Unparalleled experience in both domestic and large scale installations, Solar UK has the expertise to tackle your energy demands.
The system benefits from the Government’s Clean Energy Cash Back scheme, which started in April 2010. Under this scheme, small-scale energy producers will be offered a fixed, premium rate for renewable energy fed-in to the grid. The legislation obliges the utility companies to buy units of energy over a set number of years.
For more information on the Feed-in tariffs, see the photovoltaic webpage.
Examples of Domestic Solar Energy Installations:
- Intelligent battery optimisation for maximising battery life
- Battery Storage System
- Solar PV in East Sussex
- Solar PV and Thermal on House in Newmarket
- Solar PV installation in Egham Surrey
- Solar PV and Solar Thermal in Bromley
- Solar PV in Tunbridge Wells Kent
- Solar PV in Brentwood Essex
- Frame Mounted Solar PV in Hastings
- Solar PV 1.76kWp System Maidstone Kent
- Solar PV 2.2kWp System BR6 9TR
- Solar PV in Kent, ME9 7NE
- Solar Photovoltaic installation on self build in Kent
- Photovoltaics: Solar PV installation, Bedfordshire
- Photovoltaics for a family home, East Sussex
- Family sized Solar Water Heating in Surrey