Oval Road Communal Solar Water Heating
Oval Road was a project of 27 LaZer2 solar trackers for a prestigious new development of apartments in Camden, London by Barratt Homes.
Barratt’s specified the SolarUK LaZer2 tracker because of its very high energy yield per m2 of roof. They were unable to find any other product to enable them to comply with the 10% energy requirement for renewables demanded by Camden Council.
The owners of the apartments benefit in the knowledge that a large proportion of their energy is coming from the sun.
Please click the image below to see a larger scale image of the communal solar water heating system.
Case studies of Commercial Scale Solar Energy Installations
- Photovoltaic Panel Thermal Image diagnostic
- Commercial Housing Development with Solar PV installed at build time
- Large Scale water heating system for London Hotel
- Medium Scale 17kW system mounted on Roof of Healthcare Building
- Large Scale 100kW Solar Farm in South East England
- Medium Scale 35kW Solar PV system
- Planet Energy Solutions: Solar PV and Solar Thermal
- Nunnington Hall, A National Trust property with Solar Water Heating
- Solar Powered Bird Scarer, SolarUK provides the Energy!
- Killick House, the largest (when installed) solar water heating system in the UK.
- Orbis Energy: Eco Building, Lowestoft
- Leatherhead: Police Federation Building
- Oval Road: Communal Solar Heating
- Sheffield Hallam University - Solar Thermal and Photovoltaic (PV)